- Topic Title & Objective
- Scams, Schemes & Fraud Awareness – Be aware of the latest area scams & know how to protect yourself
- Personal Safety – Improve your situational awareness and avoid potentially dangerous situations
- Burglary Prevention – Learn the four things burglars hate most
- Critical Incident Training – How to Respond to an Active Shooter
- Identity Theft – There are several precautions you can take to protect yourself from identity theft
Julie Smith is a Crime Prevention Specialist with the Naperville Police Department. She has over 15 years of law enforcement experience, including eight years as a police officer with the Addison Police Department. Julie is a Certified Security Assessment Specialist, AARP Smart Driver Instructor, an A.L.I.C.E. Critical Incident Instructor, and an Elderly Service Officer. Julie conducts numerous public safety presentations throughout Naperville to audiences of all ages on various crime prevention topics.