Mike Cooper | Naperville Senior Center, Adult Day Services
Job Title & Responsibilities: co-owner/CEO, responsible for business operations,
community engagement and program development.
Topic Title and Objective Line: Programs are educational, informative and entertaining.
“Six Stages of Caregiving”Skilled Professionals will understand the six stages and be able to advise Caregivers with go-to actions during times of stress, worry and frustration.
“Eight High Payoff Activities to Heat Up Your Sales”ensure you reach your selling goals, by focusing on these eight high payoff activities during the selling hours of every day
“Treat the Job Interview like a Professional Sales Call”Obtain tips and tactics to do your best on an interview for your next career adventure.
Presentation Style(Video): Story teller : Can Facilitate, Teach or Lecture
- Small group (under 50) : yes
- Medium group (50 to 100) : yes
- Large group (over 100) : yes
Relevance & Professional Development:
- Education: BS Business Marketing; MBA Heath Care Management
- Background & Experience: Business Owner. Sales Adviser. Caregiver Adviser
- Teaching Experience: Wabaunsee College Adjunct Professor
- Certified Sales AdviserCertified Meeting Facilitator
- Certified Caregiver ConsultantCertified Caregiver Educator
Do you offer CEUs? Yes: Various Health Care Professionals and Administrators
Fun facts about speaker (to foster connection with reader)
Made sales calls at HQ Retail Grocery Chains with Frank Perdue; interesting dude.
Was Director of Sales for the Butterball Turkey Company
Golfer: shot a hole-in-one while playing with Dad, brother and friend; priceless.
Wife and I were college sweethearts when we conceived Naperville Senior Center Adult Day Services.